Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Very taxing

Just spent the last hour fighting the Self-Assessment website - word to the wise, if the value you want to put in is "0.00" just don't put in anything. It refuses to accept "0.00". Also the "Contact" link goes to a "no such page" page. I have mentioned this in the feedback at the end.

Next time I'll get my accountant to do it because it's going to be harder.

Unit X
As you can see from my progress bar I have been making ... progress. It's getting easier since I spent a little time choosing some actors to fill the roles, gives me a bit of a hook. I didn't need to use the accents archive in the end. Mind you I'm still needing to write 7-8 pages per day for the next few days if I'm going to finish the first draft by Friday.

When I was walking the dog this morning I though of another resource I could let you know about, and now I can't remember what it was. Pooh.



What's on the turntable? "Pi" by Kate Bush from the "Sea of Honey" CD from "Aerial". Only Kate Bush could do a song where the majority of the lyrics are the value of PI to a large number of decimal places. Excellent track.

No comments: