Monday, March 23, 2009

Unimportant meme

So I'm hurt nobody memed me, then I'm going "oh damn" because Laura did.

Rules
1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2) Write the rules.
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.

Oh dear. I am so arrogant I'm having trouble thinking of things that are not important about me.

a. My feet are the same size. (Unusual but not something I think about.)
b. I like mint things: mint chocolate, mint ice cream ... mints. I'll eat a packet of extra strong mints without a thought. (I have a mint Aero in the fridge...oh that's no good, that's important.)
c. I can get a tune out of lots of different sorts of instruments, but can't play anything well.
d. I'm 50.
e. I go a nice shade of olive when I tan.
f. I used to listen to the Archers avidly and still try to catch up occasionally.

Now I'm supposed to tag some other people ... Paul, Scaramanga, David Lemon, um um um, and anybody else who knows me who hasn't already been tagged.



What's on the turntable? "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin from "Led Zeppelin IV" - the greatest rock track ever written.

No comments: