Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Snakes and Ladders

Quick update 'cos I've been busy.

The Director has been working on some visuals for the Monsters Trailer. Meanwhile I've gathered the scenes that we need to shoot and cut them back. I'd like to shoot a fair bit more than we need but there are constraints (of course).

I dug out Tec which I haven't worked on for three weeks now and read it through to get myself back into the flow. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

My Accidental Contact got back in touch and we're arranging a meeting. I suppose that means I'm going to have to practice my pitching. Damn. Still I could do that on the way down to my sister's 40th birthday party at the weekend.

While showering just now I worked out how to turn Snakes and Ladders into a real game. Does that have anything to do with screenwriting? Yes it does.



What's on the turntable? "Daylight" by Coldplay from "Rush of Blood to the Head"

No comments: