Sunday, September 14, 2008

That's a wrap (for monsters)

I think Monsters is as good as it's going to get for now so I need to package up my application form for the Red Planet competition and the first ten pages and get them into the post tomorrow.

And then there's the question of what next. Not really much of a question.

"Une Nuit a Paris" gets moved to the front burner from where it's been simmering at the back. Particularly as I just discovered the 8th Sept deadline was the early submission date for BFSC/Kaos and I until Nov 14th. This means I can get some decent feedback as well.

Which is good.

On the day job there was the final demonstration on Friday afternoon - after I had departed for northern parts. (They invited me to attend the demo, I declined. It was also my wife's birthday, not that it would have made any difference even if it hadn't been.)

Nobody got fired. Apparently the Powers-That-Be were satisfied with the progress. Now I just have to make it work fast enough to be useful in the real world.



What's on the turntable? "House Carpenter" by Pentangle from "Light Flight".

No comments: