It's been 3 months since I last did this, I get relatively few visits to the site from searches nowadays, it's all direct or from redirects off other blogger sites - which is nice. So I left it this long to get some differentiation...
So, from the most popular search terms:
- BBC's Merlin - I wrote a lot about this originally, but haven't bothered to watch it since it offends the Teacher.
- "I am a mime..." - the classic sketch by Rowan Atkinson from "Not the Nine O'Clock News". It is not on YouTube.
- "Go Go Google Gadget - Progress Bar" my sooper-dooper progress bar which suddenly stopped working, people would really like one that works.
- My daughter's first name is similar to the name of one of the kids in that reality show "Young, Dumb and Living off Mum". So I get hits for that. The fundamental problem with that show was that the problem was that the parents needed fixing, not the kids (if the parents had been fixed the kids would have changed).
- The CBBC writing competition which I entered and got into the second round. I didn't get any further (assuming the writing was good enough) because my characters were too old - like the most successful drama on CBBC currently (Sarah Jane Adventures) which breaks all the CBBC rules about what's acceptable. Bitter? Me?
- "How to be a loser" - is this a personal comment?
- "Dry white wine" - um -
- James Moran
What's on the turntable? "Going Under" by Evanescance from "Fallen"