Friday, October 16, 2009

Pit stop

Pressure of work has meant I haven't blogged for days. Sorry about that.

The second cut of the Monsters scenes was hugely better and we have a little way to go on that, the music is being composed as we speak (yes indeedy, original score too). I have designed and ordered new business cards.

Oh, I finished the treatment of Clones last night and popped that off to the collaborator. After all the prevaricating it took a mere 45 minutes to wind up - I was really cooking by the end, I love writing action sequences.

I've been working on the new website, I need to get something in place by next week.

And because of the screenwriters festival I have had to compress three weeks of the day job into two weeks, I'll be in Cheltenham when they do the next launch. Eeek.

And finally I got sort-of good news from my accountant - my business did so well in 2008 I have a huge amount of corporation tax to pay ... damn.



What's on the turntable? "Tour de France, Etape 1" by Kraftwerk from "Minimum-Maximum"

No comments: