Sunday, October 25, 2009

Countdown

So, a couple of hours before I start travelling down to Cheltenham for the Fest (the Daughter has been there for the last couple of days as she's a runner).

I have burned a bunch of Monsters DVDs and printed out DVD labels and stuck them on. I have business cards. I have a copy of the Monsters scenes on a memory stick so people with a computer can watch directly.

I spent all yesterday on the website and then tried to get it up on to the server.

At which point everything went terribly wrong. It wouldn't work and then, in an effort to fix it, I managed to mess up my local version. Ten hours work wasted. Well, not entirely wasted, just mostly wasted. I shall have to rebuild it, better than it was before. I have the train journey for that and the hotel has WiFi so uploading shouldn't be an issue.

Now I have to pack which I appear to have forgotten how to do after all those weeks of weekly commutes. Strange.

See you the other side of the journey.



What's on the turntable? "Evacuee" by Enya from "Shepherd's Moon"

No comments: