Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here

I discovered two things this morning:

(a) My train was leaving and hour and a half later than I thought it was, and
(b) The two tickets for self and the Daughter on Friday are the wrong direction, Manchester to Cheltenham instead of the other way around.

But I had already packed and it seemed weird to break out the computer again, so I watched TV instead - X-Files, and a sweet little episode I'd never seen before.

On the train I re-built the website I had so carelessly destroyed yesterday - I'm going to have a go at uploading it this evening. I rebuilt it in such a way that this time there should be no problem.

I should be meeting the Daughter presently and then we'll be off to the semi-official pre-event scribomeet.



What's on the turntable? "Geometry of Love - Part 1" by Jean-Michel Jarre from "Geometry of Love"

No comments: