Thursday, February 19, 2009

Searchamafacation

As I was feeling fairly pleased with my progress on the new website (the day job) I decided to have more than 15 minutes for my lunch.

And what did I do with this extra time? I analysed the search terms that people have used to find my blog in the last month. What else would you do?

Red Planet34
Adaddinsane26
Tiddly Pom15
Merlin14
The Writer's Tale7
Demons6

It's a blog to do with writing and people are getting very ... skittish and possibly skattish, about the Red Planet result. People look for my name, which is nice, though this is only people who have previously visited the site. The recent UK snow explains the Tiddly Pom which I used as a blog title - obviously I should have put in the entire poem, but there's this copyright thing.

I said some things about Merlin a while back, but interest has persisted, less people are interested in Demons though I said a lot more about it and it's more recent. Obviously the Russell T Davies book is of interest to writers.

There was one search for "sex.in" which resulted in a visit to my site. I find that odd, I did the self-same search and looked deep into the results and didn't find me anywhere.

Better go back to work now.



What's on the turntable? Nowt

No comments: