Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Daughter Goes To Cheltenham

The Cheltenham Screenwriters' Festival gets another attendee - sort of.

My daughter is going to be one of the runners at the 2009 event - so now I have to shell out for her accommodation, while she gets the opportunity to get up-close with famous people.

Meanwhile, I got a kick up the posterior on the collaboration Clones: I have to get some form of treatment out by the weekend. The producer chappy has a distributor that's interested in taking a look and we need to hit them before they go cold.

Damn my unprofessionalism of the last few weeks.

Still, there's nothing like a real deadline for motivation.

(I hate writing treatments.)



What's on the turntable? "Shepherd Moons" by Enya from "Shepherd Moons" (courtesy of Spotify)