Monday, May 04, 2009

Searchamafacation #3 and stuff

So my monthly look at how people have got to my site. Though, to be honest, very few people come here from Searches, mostly its direct or from references from other blogs. This means that, this month there are lots of searches that have scored the same. I was going to take searches for lil ole me out of the running - it's a bit obvious - but if I don't then I can't have a top ten.
  1. Me. Yay!
  2. Jointly: Imagination Cubed and Red Planet
  3. -
  4. Jointly: Inktip and "lost in time lost in space". Curious how many people are interested in the latter.
  5. -
  6. Jointly: Celtx, "Google Gadget Progress Bar", and "Tiddly-Pom". It goes on snowing for Pooh and perhaps I really ought to work out a full version of the progress bar.
  7. -
  8. -
  9. Jointly: "fun script" and Merlin.
  10. -
Not very exciting on the whole, however strangest search of the month: "girls looking for pt telesales job in Birmingham".

Great stuff.

I have decided that I won't work on the secret spec script this month. Instead I'll continue according to plan and write the detective TV series pilot of Tec. This did take a lot of thinking about but in the end came down to the fact that, while I love writing SF and Fantasy, I need to have something that isn't one of those in my portfolio.

The secret spec is fantasy and wouldn't help my overall goal this year to get commissioned while Tec will. (And Tec will help with agents, though getting an agent isn't a goal.)



What's on the turntable? Nothing as I'm on the train.

No comments: