Monday, February 23, 2009

I was writing, honest

I had had a run of good Internet recently, meaning I could wrap up any business I had that involved e-mail, reading blogs and so on nice and quickly.

Until tonight. Old Rubbish Internet was back ... although I think I've solved it (by heavens).

But this evening while Rubbish Internet was trying to load a page (and taking about an hour) I managed to write the instructions for my "it'll make me rich one day" website so that my testers could have the run of it.

So that's another job done.

Must admit I'm a little bit worried about this reference book project: It's not insignificant, we're talking at least 400 pages of which I will do at least half (as well as editing the other half for my co-author - and him me). It worries me because it's going to get in the way of the screenwriting.

So I better hurry up and get Running written. Time for a new Progress Bar.

(And welcome to Elinor who's following me - why? I don't know where I'm going.)



What's on the turntable? "Duchess" by Genesis from "Duke" - I don't care what anybody says, I like Genesis and Phil Collins, together and apart, then and now.

No comments: